Friday, September 24, 2010

Handsy Andrew

Today, while waiting in carpool line, one of the teacher's came up to me and said, "I need to talk to you about something".  With that I let out a huge *SIGH* and say "Oh, No".  She says, "oh no it's not bad, I just need to ask you to talk with Andrew.   He is such a loving kid and every time he passes by me in the hallway he pats my bottom.  I don't know if he is aiming for my back and is just too short or what, but some might think it's a little inappropriate". 
I apologize again and again, and tell her that in fact he is aiming for her bottom.  It's his new thing...I have corrected him at home for this a few times.  But then I added, "I bet it makes for an interesting day to be felt up by a 6 year old"....at least she laughed.
I can just imagine Andrew walking down the hall and patting this teacher on the rear every time he sees her....what can I say they boy has game and takes completely after his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...