Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Tribute

My Aunt Louise passed away suddenly yesterday afternoon. This is my mom's sister who was also her best friend. I have never met a woman with more true authentic faith than Aunt Louise. She loved the Lord with such a vibrant passion. Whenever someone needed prayer you knew that you could count on her, she would pray without ceasing. There is no doubt that she is rejoicing in Heaven today. What a life of testimony she lived. The lesson for all of us here is to live life with the faith that Aunt Louise lived. She was a blessing to be around and infected you with her positive outlook. She was a mother, a sister, a friend, but most of all she was a woman after God's heart. What a privilege it was to have her as part of our family. We love you Aunt Louise and miss you...but we will see you again!

1 comment:

  1. Joy, I am so sorry for your loss. I have let mother know so she can call your mom. I will pray for you guys in this difficult time! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...