Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Big THANK YOU!

Just wanted to send out a quick "Thank You" to all of you guys that take time out of your life to read my blog.  I have had so many of you send me messages of how much you enjoy reading about The Red's and Sissy Lou.  It is quite humbling to read your comments and messages on stuff that I write.  I'll try to keep things interesting and encourage my kiddos to keep it real so I can have more things to write about (hopefully not anymore dumping stories).  If things get too boring around here I can always skip to Jesse stories or worst of all my embarrassing stories (but that's only when I'm desperate).  : )  Thank you all for your encouraging words and cheering me on!  I love every one of you and I am so thankful that you stopped by the Sarge's post!
So stayed tuned for more installments of The Sarge of 4..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...