Friday, October 15, 2010

Scrapper

You know how kids come up with their own names for things, well the Red's are no different.  Over the years we have been graced with many different versions of names for things.  For instance:  "issie" (sippy cup), "stunk" (skunk),  "nam nong" (ding dong.....door bell people,  a door bell), and well....Percy the train (I will let you guys figure out what they called that one).
I think my favorite one though is "scrapper", which they say instead of pinching.  I will often hear them fighting and then one of them will say "I'M GOING TO SCRAP YOU". 
A few weeks ago I blogged about Andrew having a little trouble with swatting one of his teachers on the rear every time he saw her.  I sat him down and explained that we didn't need to pat anyone on the rear end, especially his teacher.  He really seemed to understand and promised that he would never do it again.  He did keep his word....he didn't pat his teacher's rear again......instead he scrapped her rear.  OH YEAH, he walked right up behind her and pinched her BUTT!  I went to check them out of school yesterday and she just happened to be in the office.  She said "I was just talking about your boy", and I replied: "Oh No!".  She laughed and said it's nothing serious, we were all just laughing at what he did today.  When she told me I think I turned beet red!!!  She said that not only did he pinch her rear, but when she turned around to see who did it, he winked at her!
HOLY COW, what am I going to do with this boy of mine????  I think I should start praying over this matter right now!  I'm never going to make it through his teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...