Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pizza! Pizza!

The other night I had a function at church so I left Jesse in charge of all three kids.  I think I know that whenever this happens I always get a story for my blog!  So just to make life easy Jesse ordered pizza for supper.  When the pizza was delivered, Jesse put it on the table and went down stairs to gather the boys up.  When he returned upstairs he looked at the table and saw that the pizza was missing.  He then saw that Belle had drug the pizza box off the table.....opened the box and was getting ready to devour it!

The next day Jesse took the boys to T-ball practice and so I jumped in the shower while Payton was napping.  When I got out of the shower I notice something black that Belle had in her mouth.  It was Jesse's dress shoe and this was the second pair she has chewed.  I bet he is really starting the second guess his decision to get a puppy now!  All I have to say is, if she chews just one of my shoes there's going to be some T.R.O.U.B.L.E.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...