Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Planes, Planes, Planes!

Jacuzzi tubs are wonderful things, especailly with the jets on at full speed. Nothing soothes your broken body better than a good ole' soak in the tub. The "Red's" also love the big tub. They go through their play room rounding up mounds of toys to bring upstairs for their bath. The other night Andrew brought every plane that he owned to the bath and had a great time playing. The down side to this is that they always leave their toys behind and I have to get a huge bag/bucket to carry them all back down. Needless to say all the planes were piled up in the corner of the tub until.........

Jesse was worn out and cold and decided that it would be a good idea to get in the tub to warm up and soak. So manly I know, but he was relaxing when I walked in on him..........PLAYING with the planes. He even had lined them up each by what type of plane it was (fighter plane, jet plane, etc...). It cracked me up so much and I laughed so hard that I had to snap a picture,(when he was out of the tub of coarse, and sorry for the visual!). So the purpose of this story, other than embarrassing my husband, is to say that it is true......Men never do grow up.  So CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...