Monday, March 15, 2010

Shower Time


Alright, so the other day I told you all how much I love my shower.  That we even bought this house just for the shower or as we call it the "double shower head cow shower".  Love, Love, Love it!  One of the reasons I love it is because it is so stinkin' easy to throw both the boys in the shower with their dad and WALA...baths are done!  Well I guess Payton likes the shower as well, because the other day Jesse turned on the shower and the boys got in......but they left the shower door open.  I walked in just in time to see Payton crawling in the shower (fully clothed) with her brothers.  So now it's a shower for all three kids!
On Sunday morning Jesse put the boys in the shower to get ready for church...he jumped in as well just to save time.  They were finishing up when Payton appeared and pulled herself up and was standing propped against the doors.  She was licking and blowing all over the doors and yelling and laughing at the boys.  I didn't think much of it and walked in the other room to iron our clothes.  When I returned I found my husband and two boys freezing cold and trapped in the shower by......our 8 month old daughter!  She wouldn't get out of the way so they could open the door and get out, and if they did it would knock her over.  So instead of figuring out a way to get her to move they all sat there and froze to death until I returned.......I thought it was quite funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...