Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I Shouldn't Have Done.....

What I shouldn't have done was left the Vaseline out in reaching distance of my precious 18 month old.  Because, if I would have done that, she would have taken it off the counter and opened it.  Then she would have taken gobs of Vaseline out and smeared it over various parts of her body...hair included.  That is if I did what I shouldn't have done....
If I did do that then I really should have learned my lesson years ago when I might or might not have left the Vaseline out in reaching distance of the Red's.  Because if I would have done the "said" above then they would have taken turns taking gobs of Vaseline out and smearing all over each other......
What else are you suppose to do with Vaseline anyways???  Wasn't it made for kids to investigate by seeing the reaction of Vaseline making contact with their skin?
That is if I did what I said that I shouldn't have done...twice!  But I'm pleading the fifth on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...