Monday, November 22, 2010

The Private....in the Army

This morning as Jesse was driving the Red's to school a conversation arose about an army game that Andrew plays.  Jesse called to tell me about it and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys.  It has started my day off laughing....and what better way to start a Monday off....with a laugh!

Andrew:  Hey Daddy, you know my game Doodle Army
Jesse:  Yes
Andrew:  the guy on there talks to you...he says "Private, it's just you and me now"
Jesse:  Andrew, do you know what a Private is?
Andrew:  Yeah, it's your wiener and bum bum!

See...it made me laugh again....Potty talk gets me every time!
Jesse did explain to him what a  Private is in the Army.....only after he quit laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...