Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My little Hoarder

Over the past few months I have watched my daughter evolve into a hoarder. It all started when I was taking her jammers off one morning and found 3 whole cookies in the foot of the pj's.  Guess she was saving them for later?
The next week I was changing her diaper and found about 5 Lego's stuffed into the top of her diaper.
From there the trend continued and I have found countless toys, & food items shoved in her diaper or clothing.  Like fruit loops, doll clothes, &money (which I can totally understand...since she doesn't have a bra to shove it in).
This morning I witnessed the phenomenon first hand.  Anytime she sees me use tape she thinks it's a sticker (which she calls "pretties" ).  She held out her hands said pretty and so I put a piece of tape on each hand.  She then pulls the tape off and shoves it down her diaper!  This leaves me a little baffled!
I would love to know what she is thinking.....I do throw those diapers out, so the point of saving for later is kind of obsolete.  Either way, it sure is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...