Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Payton!

One year ago today we were given another gift to add to our family, a beautiful baby girl!  We were so excited when we found out we were having a girl and the first words out of Jesse's mouth were "well, I guess we will be paying for a wedding".  She has brought more joy and happiness to our little family and we feel blessed that God has given us this little princess to love! 
After a drama-less pregnancy (something I wasn't use to), we checked into the hospital at 6:30 to be induced (something else I wasn't use to).  Andrew and Eli's birth were very drama filled and stressful, but with Payton everything felt so relaxed.  My mom had flown in the night before and was watching the boys while Jesse and I were at the hospital.  So Jesse and I had the room to ourselves and we just had fun! 
This is Dr. Jesse checking to make sure everything is going well!
I was just chilling waiting for "the time"!

When "the time" came and after a few minutes of pushing, I hear the words a mom dreads the most, the doctor says "wow, now that's a big head"!  Not exactly what I was looking for, but hey, I really didn't get a say in the matter.  A second later out came my little big headed angel and everyone gasped at how big she was!  Andrew and Eli were little shrimps (Andrew 3 lbs 15 oz, Eli 5 lbs 3 oz).  I had assumed that Payton would be around 6-6 1/2 lbs judging by my previous babies, but nope.....she weighed in just at 8 lbs (before she peed.....official weight was 7 lbs 14 oz). 

This was our first picture with baby girl!

First family photo!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PAYTON!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO  VERY MUCH!
It shouldn't shock everyone to hear that she is in the 90% for her head circumference.....she takes after her daddy.....Fat Head Richardson ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...