Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Punishment

The other night we had an all out war with the Reds trying to get them to go to sleep.  While we were on vacation they stayed up late and now they are on the night owl schedule. The time was 11:45 and after going in their room for the fifth time I said the words they dreaded most.  I told them I was going to wake them up bright and early and they were going to clean the house.  They both wailed and promised they would go to sleep, but I stuck to my guns.  The next morning after waking them, I asked if they were ready to get to work cleaning and reminded them of their punishment and why they were getting punished.  They both wailed again and Andrew looked at me and said "MOM, you just want us to be SLAVES".  Seriously, six years old.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...