Friday, August 27, 2010

Little Miss Swiss Miss

Sometimes there is nothing better than sitting outside on a crisp fall day and drinking some hot coco.  What's there not to love about hot chocolate?  The name says it all.....chocolate!  My daughter seems to feel the same way, but she likes her hot chocolate a little different......dry!
The other day she got into the stuff in my lazy susan.  I had a box of hot chocolate mix down there and she decided that she wanted some.  She ripped the box open and then tore the packet of mix with her teeth.  She then covered herself from head to toe in coco, sugar and marshmallow. 
What can I say....the girl needed her chocolate fix....and who am I to stand in the way of a chocolate fix.
 And yes, that is a marshmallow stuck up her nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...