Monday, August 16, 2010

Whip Cream Anyone?

The other day I put Sissy in her swing to take her afternoon nap.  This nap usually consist of at least 1 1/2 hours so this is when I try and get some things done around the house.  The Reds were busy running around playing like the thunderous children that they are, so I sent them downstairs to play.  I got busy with my chores and somewhere in the mix Andrew and Eli escaped from downstairs and went in the room and woke Sissy up.  They knew I wouldn't be happy with this situation because we have talked about them waking her up a lot.  So Andrew decided to remove her from her swing and carry her to the couch.  When I walked into the room this is what I found:
Yep.....that is whipped cream he is squirting in her mouth......and she wasn't complaining!  I just choose not to ask why he had the whipped cream in the first place.  My guess is that he did so to get her not to cry so I wouldn't be upset that he woke her up.  My sweet little angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...