Monday, August 2, 2010

My Daughter is a Klepto!

I have come to realize over the past month that my dear beloved daughter may in fact be a kleptomaniac.  I noticed first around the house she would just pick up things and disappear with them.  Like a gardening shovel that I was using while planting, the remote control to the t.v., or the phone. But here lately it's gotten worse.  Every time we go to the pool she manages to steal someones shoes or walk off with someones pool toys.  While we were in Alabama she stole my moms cane...
 Today we went to one of those in door jumping places where the kids run wild and she stole at least 3 bottles.  I don't know what I am going to do.  Is there a treatment center for a 1 year old? ; )

I think I spend most of my time chasing after my sweet little girl and returning things that she has lifted.  Watch your stuff people.......here comes sticky little fingers Richardson!

This is her attitude shot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...