Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The McDonald's Dream!

The other day while driving home from church the conversation turned to school.  The past week we had a few snow days that left the Red's out of school.  With those few days of freedom Andrew decided that he did not want to return to school....EVER!  So here's how that conversation went down:

Andrew: "I wish that I never had to go to school again"
The Wise MOM: "but Andrew, if you never go to school again then you will end up working at McDonald's one day"
Andrew:  "YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!  WHHHOOO HOOOOO....THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!  I could eat all the chicken nuggets I wanted and get all the Bakugan toys (it's the toy they are currently giving away) that I wanted too!!!!

The Wise Mom......to Laughing Dad: "Well.....That totally backfired"!

*This post is in no way belittling the people who work at McDonald's as a career...it's a job that pays money...nothing wrong with that!  I,  just like any parent hold out the best for my kid!
Andrew has never been one to aim high....we laughed last year when they had career day at school.  They asked all the kids to dress up like what they wanted to be when they grew up.  Andrew chose:
A Construction Worker! (He's three in this picture..but it's the only one I could find with the hat).
What can I say he Dreams BIG!  Somebody has to do the work!

So tell me....What did you dream to be when you were little....um..or now?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...