Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Funny Pictures....

We have been a very sick house for the past few days.  Sissy Lou decided to share her sickness with Eli and I (and Jesse is feeling it now)so we have been down and out. 
Wasting time yesterday, (since I had nothing to do) I began scrolling through all our pictures  and I kept running across ones that just made me laugh outloud!  I figured that today you needed a laugh as well (since it's Monday) so I thought I'd share them with you!  No stories attached, just pure picture entertainment (but maybe an explanation inserted every now and then)!
Watch your fingers Eli! 
There's not much to say about this 
Andrew dumping syrup on Eli's head  
How the Red's eat goldfish...  
What we do to our kids when we're bored
 The deer was trying to eat Andrew because he looked like a carrot!
 Eli having his morning coffee
Um....Yeah....
 The Flour and Sugar Debacle
 Screen door
 How the Red's help with mulching
 How Eli holds a cat
 Andrew just checking things out down there...
 Again...WATCH YOUR FINGERS ELI!
 The Stare down:
 Best buds...and yes that is a diaper...
 How the Red's play in mud

Hope you at least had a little chuckle!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...