Friday, January 14, 2011

Sleep Deprived Boots

Sissy Lou has been sleeping in her toddler bed going on two months now and has made the switch like a champ.  From the first night she laid right down and went to sleep.  Every so often though she will get up in the middle of the night and come find us.
Last night was one of those nights and around 3:30 a.m. I could hear the flopping of her feet down the hall.  I waited until she got to my side of the bed and then I picked her up.  I held her for a few minutes and then took her right back to her bed.
Only she returned within five minutes holding this:
Okay, I have to admit, I laughed...cause that's funny...3:30 and she wants to put her boots on.  I couldn't be the only one to enjoy the cuteness of this little girl....so I woke Jesse up ; )  He didn't appreciate the cuteness....and wasn't too happy about being awake at 3:30 a.m.
 
These boots are her most favorite thing to play with.  She puts them on and wears them all day......we even had a fight about them last week (and yes I know she's only 18 months old, but she's feisty).  I was trying to put her brown shoes on that matched her outfit  and she refused, tearing them from her feet every time I put them on and then putting on her pink rain boots instead.  So I did what any "good" mom would do....I waited until she passed out in the car and I switched shoes!
Anyways, as you can see...she LOVES the boots! This morning when she awoke I could hear her toddling back down the hall.  When she got the the living room she was holding the other boot..HA!  Guess her shoe addiction runs a little deeper than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...