Thursday, December 23, 2010

Facebook

Alright, here's the deal...I have created a facebook page for this blog to make it easier to keep up with.  Every time I write a blog I will post it to my facebook page!  That way you stay in the constant "know" of the happenings around here...cause I know you all want to know ; ) 

Anyways, if you have a facebook account and would like to be updated with the new post of this page then click on this link:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Sarge-of-4/118453054884863

and hit the "LIKE" button on the top of the page. 
If you do this you will be my "friend" and I will love you forever.....
I'm going to be trying some new stuff in the new year...and maybe a few give aways so I don't want you all to miss out!  So don't make me beg...okay I'll beg...PLEASE be my friend!
 I love you all and Thank you so much for keeping up with this never ending blog of mine ; )

You're feedback is always welcomed and I am always looking for ways to improve!  Don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...