Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Favorite Shaving Cream!

Okay, I know this favorite thing might catch you all off guard...but it is absolutely fantastic!  Most of you women out there would agree with me when I make this comment "I HATE SHAVING".....I loathe it....can't stand it!  It takes forever and I always nick myself or get razor burn...(there will be the exception...the women that actually like to shave, and enjoy it, but they are freaks of nature and cannot be trusted....I'm totally kidding).
Don't get me wrong...I would never want to look like I have man legs and I quite love the after effects and how smooth my legs feel...but I hate hate hate the process! 
I happened upon this product a few years back and it helped make shaving bearable for me and I would recommend it to anyone! 

If you have sensitive skin like myself then you will notice that it doesn't do the razor burn thing.....and BONUS it makes your legs feel even smoother!
So grab some up at your local Bath and Body Works...or go here:
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2258463

Happy Shaving to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...