Monday, December 6, 2010

Thirty One Gifts...More of My Favorite Things

One of my dear friends from High School/College has started selling Thirty One Gifts.  I had never really heard of them until she told me about them.  While I was home last time we met up for dinner and she passed a magazine my way....all I can say is I fell in love!
They make some of the cutest bags and lunch totes!  So today I am sharing three items that I recently purchased from her that have become my favorite things!  If you click on her link you can see all the variety of colors and patterns so don't think that the pictures I'm showing are the only choices for you....
1.  The Zipper Pouch....retails $12.00
I use this for my makeup bag and it is so stinking cute, I just love it!
2.  The Jewelry Roll with Pouches....retails  $20.00
I haven't been able to find a jewelry bag that I like until now!  It is fantastic...lots of room on the inside with two zippers!  Great present for those who love jewelry and travel!

3.  The Small Lunch Tote....retails $12.50
I love this because it is thermal on the inside and just the right size for on the go snacks...like to the zoo or juice boxes, bottles, sippy cups, etc.....

You can get any thing you order embroidered for an additional $6.00!

I just love Thirty One Gifts!!!!!  Check out Melissa's website today!


http://www.mythirtyone.com/34880/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...