Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pampered Chef...My Most Favorite Things!

Finding gifts that suite everyone can sometimes be a challenge.  So I have decided that I will share Five of my most favorite things from Pampered Chef.  If you have a cook that you are buying for then you can't go wrong with these items!  They are efficient and do not cost that much!  Great stocking stuffers as well!  If you would like to place an order then you can go to:


This is my sister-in-laws page and she will take good care of you!
Alright, let's get started:


1. The Mix n' Chop...retails for $10.50!  Great for chopping up ground beef, & sausage!  I use it anytime I cook spaghetti, chili, tacos, sausage and gravy, etc.....

2.  Small Mix n' Scrapper...retails $12.50!  I have about 6 of these things and I use them every time I cook!  I love how they scrap the bottom of my pans and get every single bit of batter out of my bowls! 
3.  Classic Batter Bowl...retails for $15.00.  I own 3 of these because they are great for everything!  If I need to mix something or store something or pour something!  They come with lids also!
4.  Large Bar Pan: Stoneware...retails for $34.00!  This has got to be one of my most favorite things!  I've used it so much that mine is completely black!  I cook anything that goes into the oven and it never burns the bottom!!!  LOVE IT!
5.  The Food Chopper...retails for $31.00!  This is great for chopping onions, green peppers, mushrooms, nuts, etc......pretty much anything that needs to be chopped!  Makes the job a lot faster!

These are just five, but there are a lot more of pampered chef items that I use on a daily basis!  I'll post more later, didn't want to overload you and make you think I am a pampered chef fanatic...which I am!
Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...