Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One of My Favorite Things....My Apron

Call me old fashioned but I love to wear an apron when I cook.  It makes me feel very dainty and girly!  A few years ago a friend of mine gave me a 1/2 apron for Christmas from Anthropologie.  I loved it so much that I had to get myself another one, but this time I got the full apron.....and here it is:
Who knew cooking could be so stylish!  These make excellent Christmas presents for your friends or family members......
I am providing the link below to check them out!  Make the cook in your life feel special with one of these this season!
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=HOME&navAction=middle&navCount=60&isSortBy=true&pushId=HOME-KITCHEN&id=HOME-KITCHEN-APRONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...