Monday, December 13, 2010

Taco Soup

This recipe is so simple and delicious!  Really warms you up on a cold snowy day.  I was given this recipe by a friend of mine in Alabama.  It's a must try...trust me!

TACO SOUP

1 lb of ground beef
1 medium-large onion diced
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg ranch dressing
1 can rotel
1 can diced tomatoes w/chilis
1 can whole corn
1 can creamed corn
1 can light red kidney beans
1 can pinto beans

Brown your ground beef and onion together until meat is cooked through. I like to put my taco seasoning in at this point and sometimes I use a 1/2 of another package just to give it a little more kick.....your call.  Open all your cans and dump....see how simple!  I like to rinse my beans before I dump them...but that's just me.  Dump in the ranch dressing package, and again I like to use a little more than what is called for.  Cook until warmed through.  Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese and fritos!   Super simple, super yummy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...