Monday, December 13, 2010

Update to furnance...

Alright....WHOO HOO....my miracle came through!!!!!  We now have heat and it was only a loose connection wire!!!!  Saved by the nice heating and air guy!  Little did he know that he would make my blog today.  So here's to my unsung hero "Daniel" who fixed my heat and made my life a little easier today.  He braved the cold snowy roads just for me...and my money!
So no need to fear....we are safe once again...and now life may resume...meaning it's laundry day : (
Wait, maybe I should shut the heat off again and tell Jesse it's still broke so he won't expect me to do anything today....hmmmm...maybe not!
Stay warm my friends!

If you are completely lost and missed this mornings post...then check it out....
http://thesargeof4.blogspot.com/2010/12/baby-its-cold-inside.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...