Thursday, December 16, 2010

No Rest For The Weary

Alright, so here's the deal.  My lovely children decided to give me a Christmas present early and gave me their cold.  So my beloved immune system has been fighting the ear clogging, throat gagging, sneezy, sniffly cold for the past few days.  Needless to say I don't feel so hot!  I'm tired and I'm sluggish and I just want a moments rest!
Sissy Lou seeing my vulnerability decided to take action against me.  Knowing that I wouldn't be on my toes she has taken advantage of me!
This is what I just walked into the kitchen to find:
 This would be Sissy Lou on the second shelf of my pantry....helping herself to the snacks!
And of course throwing stuff on the floor!  You can see her foot in this picture behind my aprons.  Don't judge my chaotic pantry...it's in chaos because of three kids.  I gave up on organizing it a long time ago!
I thought this was a fitting picture of Sissy Lou for today, because she is climbing on everything!  Even as I type right now I am having to stop to pull her off the table!  No rest for the weary........right!  No rest for anyone!
BTW:  She put this on herself
Nap time cannot come quick enough today!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...